State Of The Art PGD with Gender Selection in Cancun, Mexico
Gender selection improves the odds of having a desired gender. PGD is used to separate the X and Y chromosomes within the sperm. When the cell structure and DNA of the embryo is known, the sex of the future child can be determined. The Embryos of the desired gender are implanted into the mother’s uterus using IVF.
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a procedure aimed at finding abnormalities, so that potential threats can be ruled out, such as inherited diseases.
PGD Cost in Cancun, Mexico
The Packages Includes:
- Treatment— In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Intracytomplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)– (treatment includes follicular oocyte, operating rooms, doctor’s fees, laboratory gamete and embryo transfer) + PGD
- Cycle Warranty— (Applies to a second course if you don’t not succeed the first, if you have frozen embryos, applies to embryo transfer, does not include medications.)
Benefits of PGD with Gender Selection
- PGD can test for more than 100 different genetic conditions.
- The procedure is performed before implantation thus allowing the couple to decide if they wish to continue with the pregnancy.
- The procedure enables couples to pursue biological children who might not have done so otherwise.
- Helps detect known genetic diseases or chromosomal abnormalities.
- Identifies abnormal embryos, preventing unhealthy embryos from being transferred to uterus.
- Reduces multiple pregnancy risk by identifying healthy embryos for implantation.
- Decreases risk to couples or individuals with serious inherited disorders of having children affected with same problem.
Do you want to find out more about PGD with Gender Selection? Please contact us!