IVF ICSI with No Warranty in Cancun Mexico
What is This About?
ICSI stands for intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and it is often a complement to the IVF. This procedure is about choosing only one sperm and introduce it artificially inside the egg. After the fertility procedure is performed and the embryo starts forming, it can be frozen and implanted just when the uterus is ready for it.
For those couples in which one individual cannot contribute to pregnancy, this represents a great opportunity
- It is an alternative when coitus has been a problem.
- More than 80% chance of pregnancy
Cost of IVF/ICSI (no warranty: patients over 39 using own eggs) $5,300
What Do You Get?
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- IVF or ICSI
- Medical fees
- Cryopreservation of remaining embryos (6 months)
- If you dont get pregnant, the warranty covers frozen embryo Transfer or FIV/ICSI 2nd try without medications. If you get Pregnant warranty is not refunded
Our Packages Include:
- Treatment— In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Intracytomplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)– (treatment includes follicular oocyte, operating rooms, doctor’s fees, laboratory gamete and embryo transfer)
- Cycle Warranty— (Applies to a second course if you don’t not succeed the first, if you have frozen embryos, applies to embryo transfer.
Please take into account that women of 39 years old and under can benefit from the warranty. If you are over 39 years old, contact us to get fertility solutions specially designed for you!
Where Parenthood Becomes Reality